2019 Undergrad Summer Intern - Inventory and Management, Supply Chain
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Supply Chain and Logistics
- Job Function Supply Chain and Logistics
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1196560BR
What you'll do at
Finally, and most importantly, being an intern at Walmart eCommerce is fun! Whether you are playing a pickup basketball game, hanging out at company happy hours, or taking an intern-only catamaran cruise, there is always something going on. With New York City and San Francisco as your playground, the opportunities both inside and outside of work are endless. Join us!
*Specific projects will be communicated when you start the internship.
We are looking for passionate, driven interns to join our best-in-class supply chain team and build the future of supply chain. The ideal candidate has a demonstrated passion for tenaciously solving complex problems through data.
- Must be one year prior to graduating undergrad or grad school
- Strong GPA and a commitment to academics
- Familiarity with SQL and Excel modeling
- Startup mentality: scrappy, creative, and constantly iterating to be best-in-class
- A self-starter with a “can do” attitude who can take ownership of projects and drive them to completion with minimal direction
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents