Systems Engineer 1-Tech
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1196482BR
What you'll do at
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Ensures the development of team member's skills and abilities
- Identifies and develops Information Systems Division (ISD) systems within the guidelines identified in the Information Systems Development Life Cycle (ISDLC)
- Initiates action based on information from system monitors
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Participates in team tasks
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Supports basic and complex infrastructure systems
- 1 years systems engineering experience
- 1 year experience in hardware assembly, maintenance, or support.
- 1 year experience in project design.
- 1 year experience in troubleshooting and code analysis.
- 1 year experience working with common programming languages (for example, C++, Pearl, JAVA, Visual Basic).
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents