Senior Manager, Cross-Border Returns
- Location SUNNYVALE, CA
- Career Area Supply Chain and Logistics
- Job Function Supply Chain and Logistics
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1196426BR
What you'll do at
• Build the business case and reasoning for returns / reverse logistics in Cross-Border opportunity.
• Lead the effective and efficient delivery of large complex cross-functional projects, with the sole objective of delivering against set business KPIs.
• Partner with all stakeholders to create and implement appropriate and cost-efficient solutions based on the partners’ business objectives.
• Gain stakeholders consensus on business & technical decisions and ensure that appropriate resources are employed to deliver high quality results.
• Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
• Identify, assess, track and mitigate issues and risks at multiple levels.
• Create, maintain and disseminate project information to stakeholders.
• Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities.
• Manage merchants & partners expectations, and communicate effectively project progress, delays, issues and timelines.
• Retail experience 5-7 years
• International experience
• eCommerce experience a must
• Reverse logistics experience
Entrepreneurial mind able to navigate uncertainty and rapid change.
Know-how in e-commerce, technology and supply chain operations.
Must be able to diagnose problems, think critically, and plan and execute against findings.
Must have strong functional agility; must be able to meet deadlines and execute against business targets.
Must possess exceptional interpersonal skills and must be able to build and maintain effective cross-functional relationships.
Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects.
Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical individuals.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Strong organizational skills.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle in Silicon Valley. Here, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Filoli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents