Part-time Staff Pharmacist (Central Fill Pharmacy)
- Location ORLANDO, FL
- Career Area Pharmacy
- Job Function Healthcare - Pharmacy
- Employment Type Part Time
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 1196245BR
What you'll do at
- Assists in the management of patient medication therapy and/or service coordination
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Maintains and tracks medication inventory
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company standards of ethics and integrity
- Performs visual verification of prescriptions
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides direction and guidance to pharmacy technicians
- Troubleshoots prescriptions
- Licensed as a pharmacist in good standing in state of practice.
- 1 year experience using and maintaining automated medication counting machines.
- 2 years experience working as a licensed pharmacist in a hospital.
- 2 years experience working as a licensed pharmacist in a retail environment.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents