Overnight Assistant Pharmacy Manager (Specialty Pharmacy)
- Location ORLANDO, FL
- Career Area Pharmacy
- Job Function Healthcare - Pharmacy
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1196224BR
What you'll do at
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Manages Walmart Specialty Pharmacy operations
- Optimizes cost per prescription
- Oversees Walmart Specialty Pharmacy production
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Supports the implementation and maintenance of Patient Management Standards and Specialty Drug Management Standards in keeping with Utilized Review Accreditation Committee (URAC) Accreditation
- Bachelor s degree in Pharmacy or PharmD and 4 years experience in pharmacy.
- 2 years experience in pharmacy management.
- 2 years of experience in specialty pharmacy.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents