Associate Manager Financial Operations
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Customer Service and Call Center
- Job Function Customer Service and Call Center
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1196185BR
What you'll do at
- Assists the Operations Manager in the implementation of enhancements to current process
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Manages customer accounts
- Manages daily operations of the service center
- Minimizes company financial impact and issues related to eCommerce fraud prevention
- Monitors productivity and service levels in the service center
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Business, or related field OR 1 year experience in fraud prevention, customer service, or related field.
- 1 year experience in fraud investigation, payments, web-based research or related field while inspiring and motivating employees to cultivate a positive work environment.
- 2 years call center supervisory experience and ability to occasionally work additional hours as needed beyond the core schedule of Sunday to Thursday 6:30am to 3:30pm.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents