2019 MBA Summer Intern - Analytics Forcasting, Retail Core Engine
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Product Management - Technology
- Job Function Product Management - Technology
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1195875BR
What you'll do at
Expected deliverables include successfully learning and utilizing coding in R, Python, and SQL. You will be called upon to concisely present findings on your subject matter. You’ll be expected to master moving at speed within an extremely fast pace analytics environment within a Fortune 1 company.
• Data analytics aptitude
• Attention to detail
• Coding experience within SQL, R, or Python preferred
• Willingness to accept all is possible, it’s just a matter of how challenging the solution
• Curiosity to know our Walmart.com business – you must know the product
• Analytical & data driven – you live for data to power your decision making
• Driven and self-motivated - you can hit the ground running
• Strong communicator – you can explain difficult concepts concisely
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents