Technical Expert, Incident Response Cybersecurity
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1195780BR
What you'll do at
- Builds understanding of security threats and prevention methodologies
- Coordinates and supports the analysis and recording of basic incident issues
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Leads Incident Response strategy
- Leads basic incident response efforts
- Maintains knowledge of basic response procedures
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Supports incident response solutions
- Bachelor s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field and 6 years' experience in information technology or related field within the last 10 years OR 8 years' experience in information technology or related field within the last 10 years.
- 2 years' experience integrating new technologies into existing technology portfolio.
- 3 years' experience creating and presenting technical strategies and technical solution recommendations.
- 3 years' experience designing and implementing technical solutions for information security.
- 3 years' managing cross-functional teams providing support through the project life-cycle.
- 4 years' experience in other Information Security Technology disciplines (for example, data assurance, eDiscovery, SIEM).
- 6 years' experience in physical and/or digital information and/or incident handling consistent with National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) standards.
- 6 years' experience in system intrusion investigations.
- 6 years' experience with firewall rules and filtering, intrusion detection and/or prevention devices, or penetration testing for networks and stand-alone devices.
- 6 years' experience with installation, repair, and troubleshooting of computer hardware for desktop computers, laptops, servers, and networks.
- 6 years' experience with network infrastructure and/or architecture security.
- 6 years' experience with programming languages (for example, C/C++, Python, Perl, HTTP, PowerShell).
- Certification in computer incident response tools and processes (for example, GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH), Certified Intrusion analyst (GCIAs)).
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or related certifications.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents