Planner - Sam's Club
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1195333BR
What you'll do at
- Coordinates, builds, and executes assortment and feature planning
- Creates and executes financial plans for merchandise categories
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Executes category specific planning calendars
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Plans pre-season and maintains in-season sales, profits, stock keeping units (SKUs) and inventory data
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Supports category team profit and loss (P&L) and financial forecasting
- Supports the execution of financial strategies and key event plans for category team
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Retail Management, Economics, Business Management, or related field and 1 year experience in merchandise planning, category management, buying, replenishment, finance, or related field OR 2 management, buying, replenishment, finance, or related field.
- 1 year experience in Walmart or Sam's Club finance, internal audit, merchandising, replenishment, or related field.
- 1 year experience using Retail Link.
- 1 year experience using merchandise planning tools (for example, P4P, Un
About Sam's Club
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
"I focus on continual improvement. Results don’t just come, they happen from hard work and having great teams helping you along the way."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents