Senior Manager, Executive Talent Acquisition
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1194765BR
What you'll do at
The Senior Manager, Executive Talent Acquisition will creatively identify and engage top talent, while improving and contributing to our employer brand, and scaling our recruiting practice as we grow our organization. S/he will partner with our HR Business Partners and Executive Leadership to attract and hire exceptional executive level talent into the largest business segment and the corporate groups in a rapidly evolving, Fortune 1 company.
Key Job Responsibilities:
Executive Recruiting: Manage full cycle, direct hire recruiting for VP level and above roles for Walmart US and our Corporate groups, ensuring an outstanding candidate experience.
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with the executive leadership team, external search partners when appropriate, candidates and external community organizations to create a partnership that yields success, trust, and credibility.
• Provide compelling value proposition to potential candidates about the company and opportunities in our organization.
• Interpret the business requirements and translate them into successful recruitment solutions.
• Provide an executive search-grade experience and serve as a talent advisor to our business to manage our dependency on external partners.
• Lead candidates through the recruiting processes and manage the internal steps in a way that provides a consumer-grade candidate experience
Search Firm Management: Work with Managers and Business Partners to determine when the need is appropriate to engage a firm, develop and follow process for selection, and maintain preferred list of firms by function and performance. Continuously benchmark the market for best firm offerings within our competitive market.
Networking & Sourcing: Source and interview to create a pipeline of candidates passively seeking a better opportunity. Innovate on ways to build an executive level talent pipeline and recruit in a variety of venues for dynamic senior level talent.
• Identify, attract and introduce the best and most diverse talent in the marketplace using honed knowledge of the market; evaluate and prepare background profiles for review.
• Develop a network through industry contacts, associations and hiring executives to help identify and source qualified leaders.
• Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
• Leverage the internet, social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
Partner with Executive Recruiting, Executive Compensation and HR Business Partners in New Jersey, San Bruno, and Bentonville, particularly regarding officer level hires.
Manage executive referrals (both executive-level and any referrals), passive/exploratory candidates, and global transfers.
Work in a highly collaborative manner bringing a positive, lean-forward, can-do attitude as part of a dynamic, committed, passionate and conscientious team.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
recruiting or relevant area.
2 years’ supervisory experience or experience leading cross-functional teams.
Excellent attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Strong communications and organizational skills
Good judgment and executive presence and the ability to interface effectively with and advise senior executives
Comprehensive behavioral-based interviewing and candidate assessment experience
Strong consultative skills to partner with hiring managers and convert candidates
Demonstrated experience using market intelligence to connect with top talent
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents