Product Owner, Walmart US People
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1194644BR
What you'll do at
- Oversees the alignment of products by evaluating alignment with the corporate strategy.
- Determines product prioritization and assignment by developing the product life cycle strategy, framework, and roadmap for product area.
- Directs the end-to-end product life cycle by creating an environment that drives experimentation and collaboration; researching, analyzing, and
providing guidance on market trends and competitive strategies that influence product solutions.
- Provides overall direction by analyzing business objectives and customer needs.
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce by diagnosing capability gaps.
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics by integrating these values into all programs and practices.
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals by sponsoring and leading key community outreach and involvement initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Information Technology, or related field and 4 years’ experience in product development, project
management, operations, human resources, or related field OR 6 years’ experience in product development, project management, operations,
human resources, or related field.
- 8 years’ experience in product or solution development.
- 8 years’ experience gathering, identifying, and recommending solution requirements.
- 8 years’ experience consulting and advising business partners.
- 3 years’ experience utilizing the agile project management method.
- 3 years’ experience in change management.
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents