Area Manager-Energy Center (G) S1
- Location PAULS VALLEY, OK
- Career Area Distribution Centers
- Job Function Warehousing - Management
- Employment Type Salaried FT
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1194634BR
What you'll do at
- Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
- Drive quality and safety standards in area of responsibility
- Identify associate, customer, and supplier concerns
- Implement the business plan for area of responsibility
- Maintain quality and safety standards in area of responsibility
- Manage financial aspects as assigned and/or in area of responsibility
- Manages energy center maintenance department daily operations
- Monitor and manage productivity of area of responsibility
- Supervise and develop associates and leaders in area of responsibility
- 1 year Walmart Energy Center Refrigeration Technician experience OR 1 year industrial warehouse refrigeration systems experience OR 1 year refrigeration/HVAC maintenance supervisory experience.
- Obtain Refrigerating Engineers & Technicians Association (RETA) Certified Assistant Refrigeration Operator (CARO) and Certified Industrial Refrigeration Operator (CIRO) certifications within 30 months of job entry date and maintain them while employed in this position.
- 1 year Microsoft Office experience.
- 2 or more years industrial warehouse refrigeration systems experience.
- 2 or more years refrigeration/HVAC maintenance experience.
- 2 or more years regulatory compliance experience (for refrigeration systems holding over 10,000 pounds of ammonia).
- Both 2 years refrigeration/HVAC related supervisory experience; AND 6 months blueprint reading and ladder logic diagrams experience.
- RETA Certified Industrial Refrigeration Operator (CIRO) certfication.
- Refrigerating Engineers & Technicians Association (RETA) Certified Assistant Refrigeration Operator (CARO) certification.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents