Senior Manager, HVAC/R, Facilities Management – Realty
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Installation, Maintenance and Utilities
- Job Function Installation, Maintenance, and Repair
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1194574BR
What you'll do at
- As the Senior Manager, HVAC/R you’ll lead a team within a Region servicing Walmart stores within the Dallas/Fort Worth area. In this role you will focus on directing regional field operations and assisting in the development of special projects for field operations. You’ll also focus
- Assists in development of special projects for field operations
- Directs regional field operations
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVAC/R) industry laws, regulations and/or guidelines (for example, refrigerant handling and usage, certification, licensing)
- Ensures financial sustainability
- Ensures indoor air quality (IAQ), food safety, and cold chain compliance
- Oversees execution of sustainability initiatives (for example, refrigerant conversions) to meet Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) compliance programs
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering and 6 years of field experience in commercial heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC), refrigeration, energy management systems (EMS) (Direct Digital Controls), or electrical field OR 10 years experience in mechanical maintenance or construction-related field for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVAC/R), and building controls.
- Type I and Type II Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) certification for refrigerant handling.
- 2 years experience using intermediate level functionality of word processing, spreadsheet, and email software (for example, Word, Excel, Outlook).
- 4 years financial experience developing budgets, return on investment for capital expenditures, and managing maintenance and repair plans.
- 4 years of supervisory experience
- State mechanical contractors license (in states where this license is required to perform work).
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents