Scrum Master, International People Team
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Business Operations
- Job Function Business Development
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1194097BR
What you'll do at
• Develops Agile project management practices and helps the team mature and improve
• Drives the execution of multiple business plans and workstreams
• Ensures business needs are being met, and key communication is happening
• Ensures delivery team development and continued successful performance
• Leads the development of omnichannel projects and programs
• Manages geographically distributed teams, off-shore development teams, and third-party vendors (for example, software vendors, hardware vendors, photo vendors, content providers)
• Manages multiple highly complex projects (for example, system integrations) or a large complex Global program
• Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
• Bentonville, AR based Role
• Master’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Communications, or related field and 6 years’ experience in product management, project management, management consulting, or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents