Talent Insights Specialist - Officer Talent Acquisition
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1193728BR
What you'll do at
• Identifies niche sourcing events (recruiting events, career fairs, professional conferences, diversity events & associations) by partnering with the business unit and recruiting to understand the functional landscape; and developing strategies for engaging with talent creatively.
• Conducts competitive intelligence research related to recruitment and staffing by developing competitor opportunity lists and organizational charts; building a knowledge base that will live and change as organizations change; identifying functional skills in competitor organizations; and mapping competitor positions and talent (build pipelines of talent)
• Builds partnerships between recruiting and business units by gaining an understanding of and becoming the subject-matter-expert (SME) for that functional area or business; and training and educating recruiters and business units in that functional area by disseminating relevant content via social platforms and via direct meetings (recruitment updates/intakes)
• Provides talent acquisition and recruitment with information to drive efficiencies, to drive competitive advantage, or to proactively build a talent pipeline by researching and identifying technology, and applications to enhance ability to source, engage and screen talent quickly
• Develop and recommend advanced strategies and best practices to Talent Insights and broader Talent Acquisition teams to stay current on new research, market data, and hiring trends.
- 2 years' experience creating insights and values from data.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field and 3 years' experience in recruiting, sourcing, research, or related field OR 4 years' experience in recruiting, sourcing, research, or related field.
- 2 years' experience with recruitment insight sources (for example, Hoovers, NAS).
- 2 years' experience with recruitment, insight, or intelligence data tools (for example, Tableau, LIR, BLS).
Current or previous experience at an Executive Search Firm within or leading a research/sourcing function.
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents