Senior Manager- Digital Strategy, Site Design and Content Management
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Corporate Affairs and Communications
- Job Function Corporate Affairs and Communications
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1193027BR
What you'll do at
• Develop and optimize digital content and identify unique and creative ways to engage target audiences across our digital platforms and websites utilizing a CMS solution – including the corporate site, Walmart Today Blog and WalmartOne.
• Partner with cross-functional team resources in the communications, digital and technology teams to develop recommendations identify opportunities to enhance digital content and improve the overall website user experience with a particular focus on the goals for the content or page.
• Manage digital platforms for Corporate Affairs by reviewing existing capabilities: collaborating with vendor partners to identify trends; developing solutions to address issues; partnering with Corporate Affairs teams to determine needed changes to support upcoming initiatives; and overseeing updates and changes, including the management of project deliverables within established timelines.
• Write or edit copy, create new or repurpose content in a variety of formats which could include web copy, social media posts, blogs, online contests, interactive graphics, videos, podcasts and email communications. Coordinate the production and implementation schedule of content and enhancements with cross-functional team resources and vendors.
• Responsible for linking/navigation/search strategies and managing content proliferation online.
• Continuously improve the user experience through requirements gathering and review, site enhancements, communications initiatives and campaigns, promotions and creative content.
• Evaluate site performance by compiling and analyzing website analytics. Leverage performance reports for sharing insights and making informed content decisions and recommendations as it relates to engagement and site traffic.
- Bachelor s degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, or related field and 4 years experience in public relations, communications, or related field OR 6 years experience in public relations, communications, or related area.
- 1 year s experience in user experience.
- 1 year s supervisory experience.
- 2 years experience managing vendors or third-party agencies.
- 3 years experience developing and executing digital communication strategy.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents