Senior Manager II HR
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1193024BR
What you'll do at
- Drives talent management initiatives for assigned area by developing and implementing talent plans
- Defines the human resource (HR) strategy to support the business area by providing recommendations to the business leaders in achieving business goals and objectives
- Drives the execution of human resource (HR) practices, systems, programs, and policies in the business area(s) by comparing actual HR program results to the defined success measure
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by selecting and training.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction to
others in their use and application
- Ensures business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with business partners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects for Human Resources by identifying customer and operational needs
- Bachelors Degree in HR or related field and 5 years experience in human resources or related field OR 8 years experience in human
resources or related field
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents