Human Resources Analyst II-HR
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1191218BR
What you'll do at
- Creates materials that support the delivery of human resource (HR) initiatives and requirements
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Ensures compliance with local, state, and federal laws and regulations, and company policies and procedures
- Identifies business requirements for human resource (HR) systems
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides decision support to human resources (HR)
- Supports human resources (HR) in developing strategies, practices, systems, and personnel-related activities
- 2 years' experience in data analytics or related field.
Other duties may include: processing expense reports and collecting information from field HR teams and compiling for hiring manager's review.
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents