VCOE Specialist - eCommerce Logistics
- Location FORT WORTH, TX
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Online Operations
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 1191166BR
What you'll do at
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Directs the resolution process for issues preventing the receipt of inbound merchandise
- Ensures Replenishment, suppliers, and distribution centers comply with Walmart guidelines (for example, shipping, packaging, labeling)
- Ensures continued flow of aged merchandise
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides e-commerce network support
- Resolves customer e-commerce order issues (for example, incorrect shipments)
- Resolves problems preventing shipment of consumer-purchased e-commerce merchandise through the Walmart Logistics network
- 1 year experience in distribution, transportation, or related field.
- 1 year experience in Retail E-Commerce Operations.
- Bachelor s degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Business, or related field.
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
"I focus on continual improvement. Results don’t just come, they happen from hard work and having great teams helping you along the way."
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents