Electronic Evidence Case Manager, Global Investigative Governance
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Global Investigations and Security
- Job Function Global Investigations and Security
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1189441BR
What you'll do at
• Serve as a member of our Global Investigative Governance (GIG) team; assist with the management and execution of ESI program policies, procedures, systems, and operations.
• Direct interaction and consultation with investigators, attorneys, forensic examiners, and external vendors to support cases of varying complexity, volume, and risk.
• Electronic evidence strategy management throughout the lifecycle of a case, including initial scoping, review workflows, and case outcome reporting.
• Efficiently apply technology assisted review (TAR) and unstructured data analytics across large volumes of data to identify relevant information or otherwise meet case objectives.
• Proactive project management focused on improving ESI governance program including process development, research and pilot new technologies, and execute service enhancement initiatives.
• Contribute to ESI team discussions to sync globally on fraud scheme trends, emerging technologies, and regional opportunities.
• Tracking, management, and reporting related to both data level and performance level KPIs for the ESI program.
• Advanced English
• Bachelor's degree
• Minimum work experience of three years
• Ability to travel globally, as needed
• Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or similar curriculum
• Lean Six Sigma certification
• Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA)
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
• Information Governance Professional (IGP) certification
• Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) credential
• Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP) credential
• Experience with electronic data industry tools (e.g. EnCase, Relativity, Nuix, iPro, Brainspace)
• Experience working with electronically stored information (ESI) in the context of legal or investigations
• Experience conducting investigations or an understanding of the investigation life cycle
• Experience with the extraction, transformation, loading, and querying structured data sets, including SQL scripts
• Experience with complex review work streams and associated protocol development
• Exposure to data privacy laws as it relates to data collection, handling, and transfer
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents