Dairy Ammonia Refrig Tech
- Location FORT WAYNE, IN
- Career Area Distribution Centers
- Job Function Warehousing - Hourly
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1189308BR
What you'll do at
- Demonstrates, promotes, and supports compliance with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Develops, communicates, and implements processes and practices to meet business needs
- Ensures safe work environment
- Leads and participates in teams
- Operates material handling equipment, battery equipment, moving machinery, and other powered equipment.
- Operates refrigeration system equipment (for example, compressors, fan units.
- Supports Maintenance Operations according to established procedures (for example, Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) procedures, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- 1 year's experience in industrial refrigeration (for example, valve rebuilds, working with refrigeration systems); OR 1 year's experience with HVAC
- Will obtain the Refrigerating Engineers & Technicians Association (RETA) Certified Assistant Refrigeration Operator (CARO) and Certified Industrial Refrigeration Operator (CIRO) certifications within 30 months of job entry date and will maintain them while employed in this position
- 3 years' of maintenance experience in dairy processing, food processing or manufacturing environment.
- RETA 1 certification
- RETA 2 certification
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents