Product Manager, Data Science
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1189175BR
What you'll do at
- Product manager for a data science group
- Communicates with internal stakeholders and advocates for data science products
- Tireless representative of the customer and drives product quality
- Coordinates product development planning, creation, and implementation
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Drives the product discovery process for small defined projects
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Supports product implementation and deployment for small defined projects
- Bachelor of Science and 2 years' product management experience OR 6 years' product management experience.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents