Vendor Compliance Associate Analyst
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Supply Chain and Logistics
- Job Function Supply Chain and Logistics
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1188755BR
What you'll do at
The Walmart eCommerce Supply Chain team is responsible for driving the experience for Walmart.com customers and the Vendor Compliance team collaborates with suppliers, carriers, and other key internal stakeholders in improving overall Supply Chain for Walmart.com. The successful candidate will be an individual who has the ability to identify and support strategic improvement initiatives for vendor compliance performance, while being able to dive deep into areas of opportunity and develop solutions and processes towards improvements. This associate will work cross-functionally with multiple technical and operational teams within the Walmart.com Supply Chain organization. Superior analytics and process improvement skills are necessary, and will be required in order to continuously drive supplier performance.
• Required mastered skills: MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, SQL and database mining knowledge.
• Preferred skills: VBA; Tableau; MS-Access.
• Manages multiple projects at once while ensuring deadlines are met and data output is accurate.
• Utilizes macro skills to build scalable processes and drive automation of daily tasks.
• Ensures integrity and efficiency of reports and data.
• Proven experience leading data driven projects from definition through interpretation and execution stages.
• Capacity to communicate complex concepts in easy-to-understand terminology.
• Effective communication skills to reach multiple levels of the organization, including senior management and cross-functional groups.
• Ability to champion ideas and influence the organization in order to ensure ideas are executed, especially in scenarios where direct authority is absent.
• Foster and maintain Wal-Mart's three core values:
i. Respect for the Individual
ii. Service to our Customers
iii. Strive for Excellence
2) Preferred Educational Level:
• Bachelors degree in supply chain, business, engineering, mathematics, operations research, statistics, or STEM related fields
• Required experience: 1+ years of experience in supply chain, logistics, vendor compliance, or in a business analyst capacity.
• Preferred experience: 2+ years of data management experience, including query development, root-cause analysis, and dashboard optimization
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents