- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1188661BR
What you'll do at
- Assists Operations Manager and Supervisors
- Audits critical systems delivery for business processes
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Determines the impact of changes made to existing mainframe hardware, software, and schedules
- Determines the impact of new mainframe products and tools implementation across the business and mitigates potential issues
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Monitors and manages flows
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Reduces the impact of application and infrastructure failures on business delivery
- Bachelor of Science and 6 months operations analyst experience OR 2 years operations analyst experience
- 1 year experience using problem and incident management, and availability management tools.
- 1 year experience with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL).
- 1 year experience with availability management processes.
- 1 year experience with change management processes.
- 1 year experience with problem and incident management processes.
About Walmart Labs
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- 100% coverage for in network preventative care
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Plans
- Dental Plans
- Exclusive Discounts