Executive Assistant I
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Administrative and Support Services
- Job Function Administrative and Support Services
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1187348BR
What you'll do at
- Leads administrative aspects of calendar management, event planning,
and scheduling travel for executives.
- Handles details of a highly confidential and critical nature.
- Creates slide presentations using PowerPoint.
- Drafts and circulates communications.
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- International travel and visa coordination.
- Complete expense report reconciliation in a timely manner.
- Handles team projects from time-to-time.
-Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Leads administrative aspects of calendar management, event planning, and scheduling travel for supervisor(s) and a team
- Supports operations of assigned area
- Uses business and process knowledge to construct communications (for example, electronic, verbal, and written)
-Assists with the creation of presentations, org charts, and other team documents
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment
- Proven experience in Microsoft Office (Work, Excel, Visio, Outlook and Power Point)
- Previous experience supporting an executive (VP or above)
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents