Senior Director, Enterprise Agile Product Owner; Walmart US
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1186912BR
What you'll do at
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Determines product prioritization and assignment
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Directs the end-to-end product life cycle
- Oversees the alignment of products
- Provides overall direction
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Communications, Information Technology, or related field and 4 years experience in product development, project management, operations, human resources, or related field OR 6 years experience in product development, project management, operations, human resources, or related field.
- 3 years experience in change management.
- 3 years experience utilizing the agile project management method.
- 8 years experience consulting and advising business partners.
- 8 years experience gathering, identifying, and recommending solution requirements.
- 8 years experience in product or solution development.
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents