Manager II-GSS Payroll Services
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Project and Program Management - PMO
- Job Function Project and Program Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1186073BR
What you'll do at
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Ensures objectives for department are fulfilled
- Executes key controls to protect company assets
- Manages the implementation of complex business solutions and initiatives for area of responsibility (for example, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, General Ledger)
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
Ability to lead/work with a team. Ability to interact/partner with business partners and third parties towards a common goal. Strong skills in: Communication; organization; problem solving; judgement; partnering and working in teams.
Must have at least 2 years of Operational Payroll experience.
Must have at least 2 years of experience with SAP Payroll system.
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field and 3 years' experience in accounting, finance, or related field OR 5 years' experience in accounting, finance, or related field.
- 2 years' supervisory experience.
- 4 years' experience using SAP or other enterprise financial reporting system.
- 4 years' experience using Walmart internal accounting systems (for example, Retail Link, QMF).
- 5 years' experience in master data management, finance, banking, post audit, general ledger, accounts payable/accounts receivable (AP/AR), compliance, regulatory accounting, or related field.
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA).
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- Master's degree in Business Administration (MBA) or related field.
"I love that at Walmart, each associate has the opportunity and autonomy to create their own career path and grow."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents