Director, Brand and Social Media Marketing – Sam’s Club
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function Marketing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1185386BR
What you'll do at
- Develop strategies to leverage social media platforms to bring stories of the value of Sam’s Club membership to life
- Engage influencers, members, associates to develop compelling content for social
- Help develop broader Sam’s Club brand marketing strategy to acquire and engage members
- Collaborate with channel marketing, PR, and other marketing teams to amplify messages across channels
- Measure impact of programs and continually optimize marketing
- 3 years' of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Business or related field and 5 years' experience in Marketing or related field OR 7 years' experience in Retail Marketing or related field.
- 10 years' experience in Retail Marketing or Consumer Package Goods Marketing
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
About Sam's Club
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents