Senior Manager - Software Engineer-Technology
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1184718BR
What you'll do at
- Directs root cause analysis of critical business and production issues
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Leads and directs in large-scale, complex, cross-functional projects
- Leads the discovery phase of large projects to develop high level design
- Leads the work of cross-functional groups of ten to twenty engineers, including offshore associates, for assigned Engineering projects
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Supports business objectives
- 2 years supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science and 5 years experience in software engineering or related field OR 7 years experience in software engineering or related field.
- Master s degree in Computer Science or related field and 4 years experience in software engineering or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents