Senior Manager II, Program Management - Retail Lifecycle Pricing
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Project and Program Management - PMO
- Job Function Project and Program Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1184667BR
What you'll do at
You will sweep us off your feet if you have:
• Expertise in leading large-scale systems implementations, preferably JDA Retail Lifecycle Pricing or other large-scale Pricing systems.
• Experience leading project implementation (Waterfall and Agile) over the entire project life cycle.
• Strong ability to partner and influence senior leadership.
You will make an impact by:
• Influencing and leveraging technology to deliver complex, global solutions.
• Applying your skills in large-scale implementations, and influencing cross-functionally across a broad array of internal clients and external partners, translating business needs into functional requirements.
• Working well with a diverse and collaborative team to ensure the business needs are being met.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full job description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
project management, information systems, operations management, or related field.
Experience working with virtual or remote teams.
Fluency in a foreign language.
Experience leading engineering, strategy or innovations teams.
Data analysis, synthesis and extrapolation experience.
Experience working with Microsoft Project
Experience working in matrixed organization
Six Sigma or process improvement certification
Experience working with cross-functional teams
Experience developing and delivering presentations to influence senior levels of leadership.
"Our leadership invests in every associate and it’s up to us to change the course of retail—and we’re doing it every day. I feel unstoppable."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents