Senior Manager II, Demand Management
- Location ROGERS, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1184519BR
What you'll do at
- Develops and leads demand forecast analysis optimization
- Drives implementation, evaluation, and adaptation of demand management processes and analytical models
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Leads forecast analysis for highly complex departments or multiple departments assigned department
- Leads inventory management process and strategy improvement for total company (for example, safety stock)
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Statistics, Business, or related field and 3 years experience in analytics, industrial engineering, supply chain, merchandising, or related field OR 5 years experience in analytics, industrial engineering, supply chain, merchandising, or related field.
- 3 years experience utilizing JDA demand and/or fulfillment software.
- Master s degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Engineering, or related field.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
"We advocate for our customers, provide opportunity to our employees, and support efforts that better the lives of millions of people."
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents