Director, Systems Engineering
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1184240BR
What you'll do at
• Create a high performing technical team of engineers and architects building on the Service Now platform.
• Provide technical design and architectural leadership across functional IT groups and lines of business to ensure fit with respect to business needs.
• Contribute to the IT Technology Transformation roadmap - DevSecOps, Public Cloud migration -- by creating enabling functionality and integrations on the Service Now platform.
• Experience with application modernization, consolidation and public cloud migration for applications
• Develop process automation capabilities to reduce / eliminate manual work within IT.
• Interface with existing and new vendors relevant to Service Management.
• Collaborate across silos/functions within IT to drive process design and optimization.
• Cultivate an environment of innovation and collaboration
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Develops strategies for specific technology to allow for growth and expansion (for example, domestic and international, mergers and acquisitions)
- Develops strategies to ensure business continuity
- Identifies and removes barriers and obstacles that impact divisional performance
- Increases the division's specific subject matter expertise and organizational capabilities
- Leads the division's strategic direction for specific technology solutions (for example, application lifecycle management, application performance tuning, software optimization, software solution strategy, operational research, business service strategy, user interface design) to enable the business to meet strategic goals
- Provides overall direction
- Bachelor of Science and 9 years' engineering experience OR Master of Science and 8 years' engineering experience OR PhD and 5 years' engineering experience.
- 3 years' experience integrating new technologies or technical solutions into existing technology portfolio.
- 3 years' experience using object-oriented design concepts.
- 4 years' experience leading cross-functional teams in information technology or related field.
- 5 years' experience creating and presenting technical strategies and technical solution recommendations.
- 5 years' experience designing and implementing technical solutions using industry standard tools (for example, Java) and design patterns (for example, integration patterns).
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents