Manager, Facilities Academy
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1183380BR
What you'll do at
- Completes data collection, analysis, and reporting for Academy facilities
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of academy procedures
- Collaborates with cross-functional business partners to establish academy processes and procedures
- Assists in the development, standardization, and implementation of Academy programs and their procedures by driving execution of project plans
- Ensures facility is consistent with design specifications and standards
- Manages portfolio of Academy projects
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Supports cross-functional leadership on Academy design and construction strategy
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Construction Management, or related field and 3 years experience in retail operations, construction, real estate, project management, or related field OR 5 years experience in retail operations, construction, real estate, project management, or related field.
- 1 year s experience in real estate management.
- 1 year s experience leading cross-functional teams.
- 3 years experience in project management.
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents