Staff ServiceNow Engineer
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1182655BR
What you'll do at
- Drives system design processes and solution development
- Drives the development and implementation of systems engineering improvements
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Leads agile teams for large, complex projects for related systems engineering solutions
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
Maintains and advances industry expertise by reviewing new technologies; and participating in continuing education and training (for example, relevant industry certifications, forums). Provides direction and coordination between large projects and the technical execution plan by converting requirements into viable technical solutions; assisting in the development and evaluation of detailed technical specifications, performance criteria, and test criteria; assisting project management with timeline creation; evaluating and recommending vendor products; ensuring regulatory compliance; developing implementation procedures and standards; and integrating third-party solutions into the Wal-Mart environment. Leads system design process and solution development by conducting feasibility studies, prototype construction, and/or optimization analyses; participating in project artifact and technical reviews; challenging suppliers to improve technology; and researching technology and software development for improved information technology solutions. Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects for Information Systems Division (ISD) by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards; measuring progress and adjusting performance accordingly; developing contingency plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning.
- Bachelor of Science and 6 years' systems engineering experience OR Master of Science and 5 years' systems engineering experience OR PhD and 2 years' systems engineering experience.
Skills preferred: Experience in developing and supporting full stack applications in a large environment; and experience integrating test automation and load testing technologies.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents