Accountant II - Property Tax
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function Finance and Corporate Strategy
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1182124BR
What you'll do at
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Manages complex tax and compliance projects
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Supports and maintains company tax payment and collection policies and processes (for example, compliance, audit)
- Supports and maintains tax compliance and procedural documentation
- Supports department training and mentoring initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or related field OR 2 years experience in finance or related field.
- Real and Personal Property Tax assessment and compliance
- 3 years tax experience.
- 4 years experience in accounting, finance, or related field.
- Experience in a team environment.
- Certified Member of the Institute (CMI), Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or other finance or accounting certification.
- Master's degree in accounting, finance, real estate, business, mathematics, or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents