E-Discovery Case Manger -LEG
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Legal, Compliance and Ethics
- Job Function Legal
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1182123BR
What you'll do at
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Drives process improvement for the electronic discovery (eDiscovery) team
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Manages projects for the electronic discovery (eDiscovery) team
- Manages the development and implementation of business solutions and processes for electronic discovery (eDiscovery)
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Law degree from an accredited law school.
2 years experience with an ediscovery vendor or technology services provider
2 years of supervisory experience
3 years developing or managing process improvement projects
3 years project management experience overseeing cross-functional projects
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents