Senior Data Analyst
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Supply Chain and Logistics
- Job Function Supply Chain and Logistics
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1181826BR
What you'll do at
- We have 4 openings for this position! Ideal candidates collaborate in identifying possible process improvement initiatives
- Conducts requirement reviews
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Drives the standardization of requirements and processes
- Leads team members on complex portfolios
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Promotes continuous improvement within the organization
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Bachelor s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field and 4 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years OR 5 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years OR Master's degree Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field and 2 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years.
- 1 year experience using basic functionality of word processing, spreadsheet, and email software (for example, Word, Excel, Outlook).
- 2 years experience leading a team of business analysts to complete projects.
- 2 years experience using Pro Vision.
- 3 years experience using Agile methodology.
- 3 years experience using Iterative methodology.
- 3 years experience with HP Quality Center or related defect tracking tool.
- 5 years business intelligence (BI) experience.
- 5 years data analytics experience.
- 5 years e-commerce experience.
- 5 years experience in a business analysis role eliciting and documenting software requirements.
- 5 years experience using SAP.
- 5 years finance experience.
- 5 years human resources experience.
- 5 years logistics experience.
- 5 years replenishment experience.
- 5 years store operations experience.
- 5 years transportation experience.
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP).
- Walmart Business Analysis Certification.
Experience with Supply chain planning tools like SAP, i2, Oracle SCM, o9 etc.
Experience with modeling/designing database management systems
Experience with Data governance tools such as Collibra, IBM IGC, SAS Data governance
Master's degree in Business, Analytics, or related field.
Project Management certification; 3 years’ experience with statistical programming languages.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents