Dairy Maintenance Systems Coordinator
- Location FORT WAYNE, IN
- Career Area Distribution Centers
- Job Function Warehousing - Hourly
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1181689BR
What you'll do at
- Assists Maintenance Operations
- Collaborates effectively with department and cross-functional teams to define and implement process improvements that provide value to the customer
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Supports Plant Operations
- Utilizes the CMMS to schedule and coordinate maintenance activities (for example, preventive, corrective, emergency) in relation to the production and sanitation schedules
- 1 year's work experience with Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- 1 year s experience in a Walmart maintenance technician position OR 1 year s experience in industrial maintenance (for example, welding, refrigeration, electrical, electronics).
- 2 years experience utilizing reporting methods and tools for tracking and managing key performance metrics
- 5 years maintenance experience in a dairy plant, food processing, or manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents