SrMgrI Intl Corp Const Affrs-CAC
- Location CONWAY, AR
- Career Area Corporate Affairs and Communications
- Job Function Corporate Affairs and Communications
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1179204BR
What you'll do at
- Advises and influences the development of the company's reputation strategy under the direction of senior departmental leadership
- Assists in the development of social responsibility strategies
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Manages and influences media coverage across international markets
- Manages internal and external strategic communications related to Walmart International Corporate Affairs
- Manages strategies for International Corporate Affairs
- Manages supplier contracts (for example, consultants, writers, public relations agencies)
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Journalism, International Relations, Political Science, or related field and 3 years experience in corporate affairs, international business, or related field OR 5 years experience in corporate affairs, international business, or related field.
- 1 year s experience in government relations in a Fortune 500 company.
- 1 year s project management experience related to political election or grassroots advocacy campaigns.
- 2 years corporate experience involving direct media rel
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents