Manager, Benefits Services – Project Manager Process Improvement
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1178738BR
What you'll do at
• Manages Walmart’s Leave and Disability programs and related process to ensure compliance with state and federal regulations including FMLA (Family Medical Leave of Absence) and ADA (American with Disabilities)
• Oversee the day-to-day project deliverables, ensuring the progress of the work product against established objectives, timelines, deliverables and quality standards
• Ensures project alignment with priorities and strategies throughout product life cycle by drafting product roadmap recommendations; analyzing alignment gaps and developing mitigation plans; and ensuring product work and prioritization is visible to team, stakeholders, and leadership.
• Develop a trusted advisor relationship with internal stakeholders through effective communication and efficient, quality execution of projects
• Manage both tactical and strategic projects throughout various areas of the business to enhance associate experience while meeting the business needs.
• Leads team in conducting meetings, reviewing documents, requirements, project plans and composing reports.
• Build relationships internally and collaborate effectively on cross-functional teams and becoming a trusted advisor with internal stakeholders.
• To be a change agent focused on the success of our business and its customers.
• Drive adoption of tools and methods by reinforcing the value proposition
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively a with client and project team, while providing objective insights that support a change management mindset
• Plan design/strategy
• Vendor management
• Serves as a liaison with our third party leave administrator
• Oversee the day to day project deliverables
• Monitors and communicates the results of process improvement projects/ initiatives to management
• Experience in project management, organizational change, and/or process improvement experience
• Knowledge of Six Sigma tools and methodologies including DMAIC, Lean
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills. Demonstrated ability to motivate, influence and gain commitment and achieve credibility at all levels of the organization.
• Strong problem solving, analytical and decision-making skills
• Ability to work in a challenging, fast-paced client environment, including staying focused on priority client deliverables
• Ensures all plans are administered and executed in compliance with federal, state, and local laws and regulations by coordinating with senior leadership in response to new and existing benefit legislation; creating and implementing necessary reporting and controls around business processes to ensure accuracy and compliance.
- 2 years supervisory experience or experience leading cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field and 3 years experience in human resources, project management, relevant area OR 5 years experience in human resources, project management, or relevant area.
• Human Resources certification
• Project Management certification
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents