Analyst HomeOffice Support-FIN
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function Finance and Corporate Strategy
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1177820BR
What you'll do at
• Maintain list of current contractual obligations and partner with other areas of Finance to ensure that they are within the current fiscal year forecast
• Manage and monitor current purchase orders
• Prepare procurement data for dashboard publishing
• Partner with other support organizations within the Division to optimize customer service and support
• Prepares analyses to support business decision making and performance assessment
• Manage invoice queue and route invoices to appropriate area
• Perform invoice validation prior to payment
• Support Spend Management team by cross training and providing back up
• Maintain tracking and reporting of transactions processed
• Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
• Supports internal controls
• Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Bachelor s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field OR 2 years experience in finance or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents