- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 1176751BR
What you'll do at
- Administers programs for the fitness center (for example, BikeShare)
- Assists in the design of custom fitness programs to support members in reaching their fitness goals
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Supports the Walton Life Fitness Center
- Associate's degree in Exercise Science, Kinesiology, or related field and 1 year experience in assessments and exercise prescriptions, or related field.
- 1 year experience with Microsoft Office (for example, Excel, Outlook).
- Bachelor's degree in Exercise Science, Kinesiology, or related field.
- Certified pulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
- Personal training certification from an approved organization.
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents