- Location FORT WAYNE, IN
- Career Area Distribution Centers
- Job Function Warehousing - Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1175756BR
What you'll do at
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Drive and implement the business plan for area of responsibility to achieve facility goals (e.g., production, quality, safety) and implement operational improvements.
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Forecast staffing, workload and performance results to meet business demands for workload and performance results for area of responsibility.
- Identify and ensure associate, customer and supplier concerns are resolved, using own judgment or consulting others when needed.
- Monitor and ensure area of responsibility's compliance with Logistics and company quality and safety standards, policies, procedures and directives
- Prepare, review, and/or analyze business reports, and use information to identify operational improvements (e.g., production, quality, safety).
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Supervise and manage associates and leaders in area of responsibility
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Logistics Supply Chain or related field and 3 years' experience in an operations, distribution, or manufacturing environment including supervising, evaluating, mentoring, developing, and participating in the hiring and promotion of employees OR 6 years' experience in manufacturing facility or distribution related field facility (for example, food processing, grocery).
- 2 years' experience managing budgets, managing P&L, developing manpower forecasts, and analyzing financial/operational data.
- 8 years' experience in an operations, distribution, or logistics environment, supervising, evaluating, mentoring, and developing employees, managing workload, and participating in the hiring and promotion of employees OR 8 years' experience in manufacturing facility or distribution related field facility (for example, food processing, grocery).
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents