Sr. Manager I, Associate Relations, GBS People Solutions
- Location CHARLOTTE, NC
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1175737BR
What you'll do at
- Develops and oversees processes, policies, and systems related to field associate support
- Develops and oversees the strategic design and implementation of associate support programs (for example, Open Doors Services)
- Directs and supports the development, accuracy and distribution of reports and analytical data (for example, daily, weekly, monthly and yearly reports, listening dashboards)
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Oversees investigations of complex human resources matters (for example, open door, wage and hour)
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides guidance to business and human resources (HR) senior leadership
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field and 4 years experience in human resource management, employee relations, or related field OR 6 years experience in human resource management, employee relations, or related field.
- 2 years management experience working in multiple facilities and types of facilities.
- 2 years supervisory experience.
- 4 years customer service experience.
- 5 years operations experience.
- Certified Forensic Investigator (CFI).
- Human Resources Professional Certification (for example, PHR, SPHR).
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents