Project Manager Strategy-Data and Analytics – Transportation LOGS
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Supply Chain and Logistics
- Job Function Supply Chain and Logistics
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1175695BR
What you'll do at
- Conducts supply chain analysis
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops and implements small to medium size supply chain models
- Identifies process improvement opportunities
- Manages the execution of supply chain projects from concept to implementation
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides training, education, and support
Positon is responsible for:
• Timely contribution to new projects / development to meet objectives & timelines
• Working with database applications to effectively & efficiently process, store & visualize business critical data
• Performing ad hoc data pulls & analysis as needed by the business
• Performing and/or auditing transportation & procurement data
• Performing necessary support/maintenance as needed to sustain existing workflows / processes for business partners
- 1 year experience with database applications (e.g., MS-Office, Excel, Access).
- Bachelor s degree in Supply Chain Management or related field (e.g., Engineering, Transportation, Logistics) OR 4 years experience in Supply Chain Management or related field.
o 2 years’ experience in a mathematics, analytics, or engineering role.
o 2 years’ experience with relational databases, process, and visualization tools (SQL, Alteryx, Tableau, R, etc.).
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents