Sourcing Insights & Analytics Product Director
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1174695BR
What you'll do at
- Creates and drives strategic goals
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Develops and maintains professional relationships with all project or program business partners (for example, Merchandising, Sourcing, Logistics, Replenishment) and stakeholders (for example, end users and suppliers)
- Develops global strategies, processes, and best practices
- Drives change initiatives to achieve desired results
- Provides overall direction
- Provides solutions for cross-functional team processes to maximize results
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering, Technology, or related field and 4 years experience in project management OR 6 years experience in project management, process engineering, or related field.
- Five years experience leading cross functional teams.
- Five years experience using intermediate functionality of word processing, presentation, and spreadsheet software (for example, Word, PowerPoint, Excel) to create business strategy presentations, communications, and training documents.
- Change Management Certification.
- Five years experience developing strategy and implementing International projects.
- Five years experience in Retail, Imports or Sourcing.
- Five years experience leading Walmart project teams to solve problems in Engineering, Information Systems, Supply Chain, Merchandising or Sourcing.
- Five years experience managing multiple projects in a matrix organization.
- Five years experience presenting to senior leadership.
- Master s degree in International Business.
- Six Sigma Training and/or certification.
"I have switched careers twice within Walmart and each time my leadership supported me in learning an entirely different business. "
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents