Senior Consultant II - Accounts Payable
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Business Operations
- Job Function Business Development
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1174683BR
What you'll do at
- Drives accountability to achieve goals within a cross-functional area
- Drives global projects
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Influences strategies, processes, and best practices
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides guidance to project consultants
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Finance, Human Resources, Engineering, Supply Chain, or related field and 4 years experience in consulting, project management, or related field OR 6 years experience in consulting, project management, or related field.
- 4 years global project management experience.
- Six Sigma certification
Accounts Payable experience
Experience with Alteryx, Tableau or SQL
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents