Manager I, Operations Office
- Location LEVITTOWN, NY
- Career Area Customer Service and Call Center
- Job Function Customer Service and Call Center
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1174589BR
What you'll do at
- Are you a proven leader? Do you know how to draw out strengths in others? You might just be the right person to champion a team in our rapidly growing, technology-driven support office! As an Assistant Operations Manager (AOM), you’ll supervise a team of associates who will provide support for customer activity. Your role is to create a customer-centric office environment where associates use leading technology to solve tasks that will ultimately lead to a better customer experience. You’ll get to direct the daily flow of the work assignments and tasks to the team, developing strategies to support project objectives. In addition to the day-to-day, you’ve got to constantly be seeking ways to develop, coordinate and facilitate trainings for sustained team and individual improvement. We’re looking for someone who can lead through their daily example, contributing to our values and our super high standard of performance.
- Drives operations center productivity
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Leads development and implementation of process improvement solutions
- Manages daily operations of the operations center
- Manages the execution of special projects
- Oversees escalation resolutions
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 1 year's supervisory experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Technology, Communications, or related field and 2 years experience in retail, contact center management, or related field OR 4 years experience in retail, contact center management, or related field.
- 2 years experience in building system requirements and implementing new technologies.
- 2 years experience in project management.
- 4 years experience retail operations, logistics, or merchandising.
- 5 years experience in customer service, contact center, service desk, or related experience.
- 5 years experience managing teams in an operations or production environment.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents