- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function Marketing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1174446BR
What you'll do at
- Brand Management: Ensures all internal/agency partner output is in line with overall brand strategy and objectives (e.g., right colors, voice). Contributes/provides input to evolution of brand voice of Walmart (e.g., pushes the boundaries) through creative content development.
- Budgets and Financial Management: Manages assigned budget for team and/or workgroup within established guidelines.
- Collaboration: Works with agency partners from inception to completion and resolves complex issues. Collaborates with other Marketing groups (Advertising, Marketing Strategy and Planning, Customer Experience, Digital, etc.) and stakeholders outside of Marketing (e.g., Category Management) to coordinate tasks and ensure campaign alignment. Partners with internal Finance team and Accounts Payable to coordinate payments to external vendors.
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Creative Asset Development: Leads creative projects, engaging directly with business partners, creative leadership and freelancers and translating solutions and execution plans for less experienced associates.
- Creative Brief Review: Reviews and understands creative briefs developed
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Innovation and Strategy: Assists in the execution of the customer experience and/or creative strategies and/or tools to create innovative or improved customer experiences.
- People Development: Coaches team members and provides feedback to enhance skills, knowledge, and work performance. Maintains team motivation and engagement. Mentors less experienced associates.
- Project Management: Identifies and leads creative opportunities and projects for own team, and connects resources (tools and business partners) to support the team. Manages ongoing job-related activities and assignments; establishes priorities and milestones for less experienced team members and provides regular progress reports. May provide some input to strategy/roadmap for team.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Design, Marketing, Creative Writing, Advertising, Fine Arts, or related field and 2 years' experience in interactive design, editorial content management, or related field OR 4 years' experience in interactive design, editorial content management, or related field.
- 1 year's experience managing editorial content teams in a retail creative environment.
- 1 year's experience managing vendor contracts and relationships.
- 1 year's supervisory experience.
- 2 years' experience managing large editorial content campaigns in an online creative or related digital field.
- 2 years' experience working for or with creative agencies.
- 2 years' experience working with content management systems.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents