Technician Wall Crew
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Installation, Maintenance and Utilities
- Job Function Installation, Maintenance, and Repair
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 1174020BR
What you'll do at
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company and external safety policies (for example, OSHA, MSDS)
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Ensures building needs are met
- Maintains on-site storage warehouses
- Relocates and remodels office layouts
- A commercial driving record with no convictions for DUI, DWI, OUI within the last five (5) years.
- A commercial driving record with not more than two (2) moving violations in the last three (3) years.
- Able to read and speak the English language as required by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
- Able to successfully complete a DOT physical and secure medical certification of at least one year.
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- No preventable accidents while operating a commercial motor vehicle in the last three (3) years.
- No serious traffic violations, as defined by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations, while operating a commercial motor vehicle in the last three (3) years.
- One (1) year verifiable full-time driving experience operating a commercial vehicle in the previous five (5) years.
- Valid state-issued driver s license.
- 1 year experience in construction or related field.
- 1 year experience in modular furniture installation.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents